This year we will be having a Virtual Transition for P7 pupils coming to Dalziel High School.
This will take place using:
- Dalziel High School Twitter page
- Dalziel High School Website
- Dalziel High School App
If you check in regularly with one or all of the above you will receive regular information to help you with the transition from Primary to Dalziel High School.
Over the months of May and June we will share information with you on
different aspects of the school such as:
- Our Senior Management Team
- Individual Departments/Subjects and what you might expect to learn in these subjects
- Explanations on parts of the school that might be new to you such as Pupil Support
- Information on our House Systems and Extra Curricular Activities
And much more...
On our website you will find a P7 Transition section.
Lots of information and activities can be found here.
Please also remember that our Website has a Photo Gallery and Video Gallery so at any time you can look at the type of events and activities we have at Dalziel.
So firstly can I direct you to the above Article Index on our Primary 7 Transition and Introduction to SMT section:
- 1 is a welcome Power Point for all P7s and their parents/carers
- 2 is an introduction to the Senior Management Team at Dalziel - so you know all our faces and some of what we do at Dalziel
Then please feel free to enjoy reading about all our departments and the fun you will have when you become Dalzielians.
Click on the link below to download the Welcome Message
Click on the link below to download the Introduction to SMT Document