Best wishes to all our pupils, staff and parents for 2017. My thanks to everyone who supported our Christmas celebrations, the Christmas Dances and Church Service.
- Parents' Association Christmas Raffle
Thank you for your support with the Christmas Raffle which raised £1,147.60p. The money will be spent to benefit our pupils. Prizewinners’ names are listed on our website.
Many thanks to all the local businesses who donated prizes.
The next meeting of the Parents’ Association takes place in the school on Monday 16 January at 7.30 pm.
- SQA Examination Prelims
The S5/6 Prelims are currently taking place and will finish on Friday 20 January.
This year the exams are taking place in class time and pupils are not on study leave. So far, the exams are progressing well.
- Burns Supper
The Burns Supper takes place on Monday 30 January. All S5/6 pupils and staff are warmly welcomed to an excellent evening of Burns’ poetry and musical recitals celebrating the life and work of the great Bard. The evening kicks off at 6.30 pm in the Social Area and tickets are priced at £8.00, which includes dinner.
- Mobile Phones
A reminder that mobile phones are banned in school. If pupils are in possession of a mobile phone and seen by a member of staff, the mobile phone will be confiscated and a punishment exercise will be issued. Thank you for your continued support.
- Mock Interviews
Our annual timetable of Mock Interviews will take place from Tuesday 24 January to Thursday 26 January for S4 pupils. Many thanks to the volunteers from the local community and beyond who participate in this in order to help pupils build skills for use in the wider education and employment community.
- S1 Parents' Evening
The S1 Parents’ Evening will take place on Thursday 19 January from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm. Letters and appointment sheets have been issued to pupils.
- Dates for your Diary:
- Thursday 12 January - S4 Tracking Reports issued
- Thursday 19 January - S1 Parents’ Evening
- Friday 20 January - S5/6 Prelims end
- Tuesday 24 January - S4 Mock Interviews
- Wednesday 25 January - S4 Mock Interviews
- Thursday 26 January - S4 Mock Interviews
- Monday 30 January - Burns Supper
- Tuesday 7 February - S2 Options issued
- Thursday 9 February - S4 Reports issued
- Monday 13 February - Holiday
- Tuesday 14 February - Holiday
- Wednesday 15 February - In-service Day
- Thursday 16 February - S5 Options issued
- Friday 17 February - S6 Options issued
- Wednesday 22 February - S3 Tracking Reports issued
- Thursday 23 February - S2 Parents’ Evening