Best wishes to all our pupils, staff and parents for 2016. My thanks to everyone who supported our Christmas celebrations, the Christmas Dances and Church Service.
- Parents' Association Christmas Raffle
Thank you for your support with the Christmas Raffle which raised £1,015.90p.
The money will be spent to benefit our pupils. Prizewinners’ names are listed on our website. Many thanks to all the local businesses who donated prizes.
The next meeting of the Parents’ Association take place in the school on Monday 11 January at 7.30 pm.
- SQA Examination Prelims
The S5/6 Prelims will take place from Wednesday 3 February to Friday 19 February inclusive. Pupils will return to their normal timetable on Monday 22 February. Details of the Prelim diet and study leave have been issued to pupils and I would ask that you please ensure you read the information letter issued to your child.
- Burns Supper
The Burns Supper takes place on Monday 25 January. All S5/6 pupils and staff are warmly welcomed to an excellent evening of Burns’ poetry and musical recitals celebrating the life and work of the great Bard. The evening kicks off at 6.30 pm in the Social Area and tickets are priced at £8.00, which includes a three course supper.
- Mobile Phones
A reminder that mobile phones are banned in school. If pupils are in possession of a mobile phone and seen by a member of staff, the mobile phone will be confiscated and a punishment exercise will be issued. Thank you for your continued support.
- Mock Interviews
Our annual timetable of Mock Interviews will take place from Tuesday 19 January to Thursday 21 January for S4 pupils. Many thanks to the volunteers from the local community and beyond who participate in this in order to help pupils build skills for use in the wider education and employment community.
- S1 Parents' Evening
The S1 Parents’ Evening will take place on Thursday 28 January from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm. Letters and appointment sheets will shortly be issued to pupils.
- Dates for your Diary:
- Tuesday 19 January - S4 Mock Interviews
- Wednesday 20 January - S4 Mock Interviews
- Thursday 21 January - S4 Mock Interviews
- Monday 25 January - Burns Supper
- Monday 25 January - S4 Reports Issued
- Thursday 28 January - S1 Parents' Evening
- Friday 29 January - S5/6 Reports/Option Sheets Issued
- Wednesday 3 February - S5/6 Prelims Begin
- Monday 8 February - Holiday
- Tuesday 9 February - Holiday
- Wednesday 10 February - In-Service Day
- Tuesday 16 February - S2 Reports/Option Sheets Issued
- Friday 19 February - S5/6 Prelims End