Welcome to the Work, Enterprise and Vocational Education Department.
At Dalziel High School, we aim to:
- Develop enterprising attitudes and skills through learning and teaching across the whole curriculum.
- Participate fully in enterprise activities, including those which are explicitly entrepreneurial in nature, and in which success is he result of 'hands-on' participation.
- Experience and develop understanding of the world of work in all its diversity, including entrepreneurial activity and self employment.
- Enjoy appropriately focused career education.
We have lots of activities where the pupils can experience "Enterprise", such as:
- S1/2/3 Enterprise Events
- Young Enterprise Activities
- Summer Fayre
- Christmas Parcels
- Junior School Show
- Work Experience
- Mock Interviews
- Outward Bound
- Core Skills Working With Others Intermediate 1 or 2 through Work Experience
- Maths Challenges
S5/6 Activities include:
- Choral Shield
- Exposure to Careers Guidance through Careers Scotland Advisor
- Business Awareness Day
- Young Achievers
- Working with Others Higher through Buddying or House Official
- Christmas Parcels Initative
- Charity Events
- Fir Park Christmas Party
- Talent Show
- Next >>